Welcome to Bangkok!

Today we sadly left Mandarava Resort and Spa, Karon Beach, Phuket. 
I know I was very sad...a step closer to reality of life returning...wish I could stay forever!


We flew to Bangkok and will stay here for a few days. 
Bangkok welcomed us in true style with plenty of traffic - probably not as bad as our first day in Phuket though. 





I don’t recall too much about the airport last time we were here but today I noticed how large it was and how it had such gorgeous gardens as part of it. 







After getting settled at the hotel (Grande Centre Point Terminal 21), it took a little as our room wasn’t ready we headed for the shops. 
Jason grabbed some bourbon (the hotel is a dry hotel!!)
And then we headed back and the boys had a swim. 

We finished up with dinner in town....another yummy Thai dinner.
We have all crashed - a little tired!!











Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Erawan Museum

A rainy day in Singapore

Day 5