Day 7

Today was our free day. 

I started the day with an epic hangover after my drinks were spiked in town. I recall making my own way home, falling in a driveway then waking up in my bed with the lights on and window open for all to see!! Will be more carefull to only drink bottled drinks when out. 

Anyway. Went to the local discount centre today. We travelled on the local public bus system. Very efficient and only $2 for a day pass. The buses are free if you have a bike (to encourage exercise I suspect). Amazing place where they have brand name goods at very good pricing. Got Mel some nice ASIC runners, myself a Ralf Lauren shirt and Tommy Hilfiger jacket. 

We returned to town and headed to a nice pizza bar that over looks the town square/plaza. The pizza was great and the beer settled my hangover. 

The afternoon and evening were spent preparing our reflection for the morning.  We experienced a few IT issues (we said so many times "wish Mel was here to help!" ). I will have to get a copy of the reflection out to everyone as it turned out very good in the end. 


Pizza bar overlooking the town square/plaza


The local Police patrol on push bikes. They are very friendly. 


The upper level of this building is the pizza bar. 


The view from the pizza bar. 


A nice view from the room tonight with lights on the trees in blossom. 





Comments

  1. As I said today! Any random tattoos piercing ? Sounds a lot like the hangover movies haha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Erawan Museum

A rainy day in Singapore

Day 5